you in making informed decisions when using our Service. For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://allamericanroof.com . “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can submit a
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Personal Information.” Personal Information includes your email, name, phone number, email address, property address, which you submit to us through the Quote form on the main page of the Site.
1. Information you provide us by submitting a Quote Form You can submit your information by entering your email address, and other requested
2. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server
software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Company reserves the right to change this policy and our Terms of Service at any time.
Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check
the Site and this privacy page for updates.
VII. CONTACT US
contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .
1. Program Description: We may send transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include appointment notifications, updates, and confirmations, real-time answers to your questions regarding services and pricing, feedback requests, project updates, follow-up messages, and other project-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 5 messages per month. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for short message service and multimedia message alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. If you want to join the Program again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending messages to you again. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.